- 2222.September.SundayNo events
- 2323.September.MondayNo events
- 2424.September.TuesdayNo events
- 2525.September.Wednesday116 Pleasant St. Eastworks, Suite 125, Easthampton, MA, 01027https://strengthforlife.com/event/melt-three-week-series/116 Pleasant St. Eastworks, Suite 125, Easthampton, MA, 01027
This series will empower you to assess and treat your own body for imbalance and pain so you can live an active, pain-free life!
Week 1– Focuses on the Upper body to help with arthritis, carpal tunnel, posture, neck and shoulder issues.
Week 2– Focuses on the lower body to help with bunions, knee and ankle issues, low back and hip pain.
Week 3– Focuses on Core moves to help with anxiety and depression as well as sleep issues and digestion. Improve balance and movement coordination.
MELT prepares your body for exercise and helps to restore your body afterward, so injuries can be prevented in the first place!
$60 Per Person
(Includes all 3 classes, $25 per class if paid individually. Space Limited) Registration Required
- 2626.September.Thursday116 Pleasant St. Eastworks, Suite 125, Easthampton, MA, 01027https://strengthforlife.com/event/come-to-sfl-fitness-fair/116 Pleasant St. Eastworks, Suite 125, Easthampton, MA, 01027
Come down to SFL on October 19th and enjoy free massage (first come first serve), fitness classes, and health lectures by local fitness and health professionals. Meet different people from local health organizations and enter free raffles for different free health related swag! Bring a friend or two.116 Pleasant St. Eastworks, Suite 125, Easthampton, MA, 01027https://strengthforlife.com/event/learn-workout-d-for-sfl-members-only-4/116 Pleasant St. Eastworks, Suite 125, Easthampton, MA, 01027
This is a 25 minute cardio HITT class done on the floor. Utilizing your own body knowledge you will determine your intensity level through self-assessment. Please wear sneakers for this class
- 2727.September.Friday116 Pleasant St. Eastworks, Suite 125, Easthampton, MA, 01027
This fitness training will be for 5 people or less. Sign up for class is needed in order to reserve your spot. Class will focus on the needs of those involved and the fitness workout which will have weight training , cardio, balance, abdominal strengthening and stretching, will be individualized for the members attending.
- 2828.September.Saturday116 Pleasant St. Eastworks, Suite 125, Easthampton, MA, 01027
Have you been concerned that you are not as balanced as you used to be? Our peak balance is age 28 and in order to keep what we have or grow our balance, it takes practice and intention.
In this workshop, taught by Amy Dawn Kotel-Swift, we will utilize a wide range of exercises, methods and tools to create body awareness, core strength, stability, and flexibility; all melding together create greater balance.
No experience needed for this class and all bodies welcomed.
- $10 dollars for members,
- $15 dollars for nonmembers
- When a member brings a new, nonmember to a class, each pay only $5 dollars+
October 29th, 2018 10AM
Dr. David Stuckey, Functional Medicine, what it can do for you.